Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Practice English by SKIPE

Mofi

Mofi

Spain

Is There anyone interesting in practice in english using skype?. I´m Spanish, and i would like to improve my speaking. If sameone need to imprevo his/her spanish, please tell me!!. 

08:03 PM Jul 22 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Argus

Poland

Haj! nice to meet you. My name"s Czarek, J would like impruve my English in skype. my contact "czarek 

09:16 PM Oct 21 2007 |

Argus

Poland

Hello! My name"s Czarek , J would like impruve my English in skype, my CONTACT "czarek"

09:20 PM Oct 21 2007 |

Operator13

Ukraine

I'm from Ukraine. My native language is Russian & Ukrainian. I have very good, advanced knowledge of English. I invite to my Skype native English speakers & those who considers himself good enough in English.

My Skype account : operator1815

See you later! 

09:22 PM Oct 21 2007 |

wafi144

Morocco

Yes it's a very nice work to do, I am olso tring to improvise my english,Too.

09:46 PM Oct 21 2007 |

yuri and..

Russian Federation

Hello! I learn English. I'd like to practice my English by Skype. I can help you to learn Russian as well. Call Skype "solo0018"

05:38 PM Apr 29 2010 |

yuri and..

Russian Federation

Hello! I learn English. I'd like to practice my English by Skype. I can help you to learn Russian as well. Call Skype "solo0018"

05:40 PM Apr 29 2010 |

DelazarSen

Paraguay

. .
. . . . . . . . .

10:58 PM Mar 14 2018 |

miguepani87

Argentina

Hi, I would like to practice by skype. My level is not so good, anyway… I would like to know peoples from differents parts of the wourld.

My skype:  miguepani87

Thanks

10:49 AM Mar 21 2018 |

Serge_UA

Serge_UA

Ukraine

Hello everybody! Who wants talking in Skype, tell me and let`s do this.

07:59 AM Aug 02 2018 |

Serge_UA

Serge_UA

Ukraine

Hello everybody! Who wants talking in Skype, tell me and let`s do this.

07:59 AM Aug 02 2018 |