Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I need friends

manatsito

Germany

Hello 

This is the first time I visit this web site and drop the message over here, I am Manatsito from Thailand, the land of smile(I am smiling now) I want to make friends all around the world to exchange our good things and relationship, Do you agree? and in the same time we can improve our skill in english ok? Pls drop me the message here MSN : manatsito , Skype : manatsito  . I am looking forward to hering from you all…...

Manatsito

10:46 AM Feb 01 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Connie tan

Connie tan

China

I am a newcomer too. Maybe we can be friends.

02:23 PM Feb 01 2008 |

hana53

Jordan

hi dear… my english is poor like u i hope that we can help each other

03:23 PM Feb 01 2008 |

manatsito

Germany

Sure we can be friend, we can talk to each other thru my msn or skype as shown

Manatsito

02:13 AM Feb 02 2008 |

georgeling

georgeling

China

I want to meet you,would you like?

03:02 AM Feb 02 2008 |

aliaa

aliaa

Senegal

hi people am from eygpt my english is poor to i hope that we can be friends _

03:47 AM Feb 02 2008 |

TonyLiang

China

I am a big boy. I want to make friends all around the world.My english is poor,but i think it will be better if we learn it everyday with heart. I like music, sport  especially basketball and philosophy.Sometimes i read book and see a movie. I hope will have a good time when we communication  with all my new friends.

05:28 AM Feb 02 2008 |

manatsito

Germany

Yes, so much. You can talk to me thru my msn : manatsito at hotmail dot com or skype : manatsito

Have a nice day

06:09 AM Feb 02 2008 |